5 New International Partnerships
In its willingness to develop international exchange opportunities for students, ESTACA regularly signs new partnerships with universities all around the world.
Three new European partners are joining the network:
- University of Sevilla is one of best universities in Spain. It specialises in mechanical engineering, aeronautics and aerospace.
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma - La Sapienza is one of Italy’s most prestigious universities, usually ranked at the top of national and European league tables. La Sapienza specialises in mechanical engineering, aeronautics, automotive (sustainable transport systems and electrical energy) and aerospace.
- University of Edinburgh is ranked 18th in the world by the QS 2019 World University Rankings. It specialises in mechanical engineering and aerospace. ESTACA Laval will be hosting a professor from this university in April 2019 for a week. This partnership is not open to student exchanges however.
Two Indian partners have joined the existing four:
- Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology (VEL TECH) specialises in mechanical, aeronautics and automotive engineering. ESTACA students will also be able to follow management courses at this institute.
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is renowned for its research and studies in the fields of energy. It specialises in mechanical, mechatronics, aeronautics, aerospace and automotive engineering.
With these new cooperations, ESTACA proposes students, teacher-researchers and professors a total of 57 international partner schools.