Non exchange students
Admission for Non-Exchange Students
If you are a student from a non-partner university, you can also apply for our French and English programmes. We can insure you of the highest quality of our courses.
If you come from a non-partner university, you will have to pay school fees for your studies at ESTACA. The fee amount may vary depending on the programme.
Exchange opportunities (courses taught in French and in English except the Advanced Master) only for a semester or a year:
Only students who have a B2 level in French (or equivalent) may apply for our standard engineering courses.
To get information about the curriculum of 3rd, 4th, 5th, Advanced Masters and AAD Program please download the courses’ catalogue.
- Download and fill in the application form for visiting students (from non-partner universities).
- Send your application and the required documents to.
- Receive your acceptance letter. It will be directly sent to you.
- Apply for your French visa (if you are a non-European citizen).
The application deadlines are:
- For the Autumn Semester: May 1st.
- For the Spring Semester: October 15th.
For the international students who wish to apply for a degree seeking, please visit the admission website.