The expertise of ESTACA graduates is recognized by industry: more than 98% of 2018 graduates found jobs within 2 months of graduating.
ESTACA’s engineering graduates work in high-tech fields related to the automotive, aeronautics, space, guided transport and rail industries. However, it should be noted that 11% of young engineers start their careers in a sector other than transport as the ESTACA diploma is comprehensive and allows them to work in all fields.
ESTACA engineers hold a range of different job types, from research and development to technical sales, including maintenance.
- Research and development
- Production, operation, quality, maintenance
- Studies, council, technical assistance
- Marketing, comercials, logistics, project management
- Directorate, innovation, finances
- Urban mobility and railway
- Other transports
- Other sectors