Founded in 1925, ESTACA is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles”, a group of the most prestigious engineering schools in France. ESTACA is highly specialized in the fields of aeronautics, automotive, space and guided transport industries.The training courses constantly evolve to meet the requirement of companies and adapt to the emergence of new technologies or disciplines. ESTACA’s graduates undertake the design, development and production of transport systems and components.The school’s expertise is well recognized by the industry,which has ranked it among the best engineering schools for the quality of its graduates.
- Advanced postgraduate degree in engineering right after the french "BAC"
- A school who is specialised in 4 transportation fields : aeronautical, automotive, space and railway
- 2 campus : ESTACA-Paris and ESTACA Campus-Ouest in Laval, Mayenne
- Personnalised high level teaching that meet the industries requirements
- Students have access to high technology equipment in our 6 laboratories
- The international experience is mandatory
- Graduate Engineer School entitled by "Commission des Titres d'ingenieurs"
- CGE Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- UGEI Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes
- ConcoursAvenir (founder member)
- Campus France international promotion of high level french education
- N+i The "n+i" network is a consortium of 70 French engineering Grandes Ecoles, who have chosen to pool their international co-operation actions
- Elles bougent, (founder member)
- Competitiveness clusters Astech, Moveo, IDforCar,EMC2, System@tic
- PRES UPGO - Université Paris Grand Ouest
- PEEGO : Pôle Entreprenariat Etudiant Grand ouest