ESTACA, Engineering School
Founded in 1925, ESTACA is a member of ISAE Group, 1st world cluster in aerospace training and research.
ESTACA is highly specialized in the fields of aeronautics, automotive, space and guided transport industries.The training courses constantly evolve to meet the requirement of companies and adapt to the emergence of new technologies or disciplines.
ESTACA’s graduates undertake the design, development and production of transport systems and components.The school’s expertise is well recognized by the industry,which has ranked it among the best engineering schools for the quality of its graduates.
ESTACA in Figures
- 2 sites : Paris-Saclay Campus in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (30 minutes from Paris) & West Campus in Laval, Mayenne
- 340 graduates per year
- 2 160 students
- 8 000 alumni
- 30 students associations
- 2 research teams
- 70% of teachers are active engineers
- 12 months Internship mandatory
- 53 partner universities abroad
- 39 000€ average starting salary for 2017 graduates
- 98% of students hired within 2 months after graduation
- Member of Groupe ISAE
- CGE Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- France Alumni
- UGEI Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes
- PEGASUS Partnership of a European Group of Aeronautics and Space UniversitieS
- ConcoursAvenir (founder member)
- Campus France international promotion of high level french education
- N+i The "n+i" network is a consortium of 70 French engineering Grandes Ecoles, who have chosen to pool their international co-operation actions
- Elles bougent, (founder member)
- Competitiveness clusters SystemX, MATIERES, Astech, Moveo, IDforCar,EMC2, Systematic
- Institute of Excellence VeDeCoM (Low-carbon smart vehicle)
- COMUE UBL (Bretagne Loire University & Paris Saclay University)
- PEIPS - Innovation and Entrepreneurship Network in Paris Saclay
Engineer Degree recognised by the french Commission des titres d'ingénieurs
EUR-ACE® is a framework and accreditation system that provides a set of standards that identifies high-quality engineering degree programmes in Europe and abroad.
Label EESPIG (Établissement d'enseignement supérieur privé d'intérêt général) qualification awarded by the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research.
PEGASUS is the partnership of the best European aerospace universities and currently has 27 members in 10 different European countries.