Summer Program 2018 - Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications in Aeronautical Engineering
Learn and practice modeling techniques for fluid dynamics
Study in English and discover Paris !
Learn and operate CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) tools to understand and predict aeronautical systems performances and behavior.
- Work with industrially relevant computation software and methods;
- Study in a multicultural environment.
- Importance of fluid mechanics in aeronautical applications;
- CFD simulation;
- Understanding of the role of numerical tools in a design process.
- Aeronautical history (6h)
- Fluid mechanics (15h)
- Introduction to turbulence (12h)
- Aerodynamics (21h)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (27h)
- Conferences and visits (21h)
Course break down
- Company visits : Latmos , Ariane Space Launchers, Dassault, etc.
- Cultural visits: Bâteaux-mouches and Château de Versailles
- Conference on “Global Air Transport Market”
- Academic period: July 2nd to July 27th
- Arrival date : June 29th
- Language: English
- Number of credits: 10 ECTS
- Price: 3 600€ (including housing)
- Required Level: Minimum 3rd year of bachelor degree in engineering (or related fields) and basic lnowledge of fluid mechanics
- Application deadline: May 1st (for non-European citizens) or May 31th (for European)
- Admissions : download the application form bellow