Summer Program - Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications in Aeronautical Engineering
Learn and practice modeling techniques for fluid dynamics
Study in English and discover Paris !
Learn and operate CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) tools to understand and predict aeronautical systems performances and behavior.
- Work with industrially relevant computation software and methods;
- Study in a multicultural environment.
- Importance of Fluid Mechanics in Aeronautical Applications;
- CFD simulation ;
- Understanding of the Role of Numerical Tools in a Design Process.
- Aeronautical History (9h)
- Fluid mechanics (12h)
- Introduction to turbulences (21h)
- Aerodynamics (21h)
- Computational Fluid dynamics (21h)
- Conferences and Visits (12h)
Course Break Down
- Lectures and labwork;
- Company visits: for example Onera (the French Aerospace Lab), Safran, or others among our partners;
- Cultural visits: Bâteaux-mouches and Château de Versailles;
- Conference on “Global Air Transport Market”.
(cultural and company visits will depend on the sanitary context)
- Academic period: June 28th to July 23th
- Arrival date : June 25th *
- Language: English
- Number of credits: 10 ECTS
- Price: 3 600€ (including housing)*
- Required Level: Minimum 3rd year of bachelor degree in engineering (or related fields) and basic knowledge of fluid mechanics
- Application deadline: May 1st (for non-European citizens) or May 31st (for European citizens)
* Special discount for partner institutions
Apply now to the summer program
APPLY NOW by filling this form