End-of-studies Work-experience Course
This six-month course directly prepares the future engineer to enter the professional world. The student carries out a project that is often implemented by the company. The student is placed in a situation that is as close as possible to his/her future job as an engineer:
- Position as a young engineer managing a project,
- Tasks involving design or proposals,
- Obtaining a precise and measurable result,
- Analysis work.
Examples of work-experience courses completed :
- Assistant leader Certification team (Fiat France),
- Participation in the test campaign for the approval of a material for satellites (The Netherlands),
- Thermodynamic optimisation of an aircraft engine (United Kingdom),
- Research on patents and approval for the project to extend the Shanghai subway (China).