ESTACA - Admissions procedures for the Advanced Master in English
post-Master degree aeronautical Operations and Maintenance - Admission Process
This program is open to all foreign and French students holding a Master Degree (preferably in scientific fields, business master may also apply) or having completed five years of studies in an Engineering degree. Applicants should have English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT: 91 or TOEIC: 850 or IELTS: 6.5)
- Application period: application is to be sent before the meeting dates of the selection committee: March 30th, May 30th and June 30th
- Admission upon application, possibly with an interview.
- Application Form available on the website: http://www.admissions-estaca.fr
Embedded Lighting Systems - Admission Process
- Admission upon application followed by an interview.
- Application period: From February 15th to July 15th
- Application Form available on the website : http://embedded-lighting.com/admissions/
- This program is open to all foreign and French students holding a Master of Science (preferably in scientific fields). Applicants must prove an engineering degree recognized by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs (Commission for Engineering Degrees), or a master degree or equivalent, or a foreign degree equivalent to one of those.
- Applicants should have English language proficiency at the B2 level (minimum paper based TOEFL: 575 or TOEIC: 785)
- A limited number of applications, not fulfilling the degree criteria but with outstanding
- A handwritten motivation letter, showing the consistency of the choice of the training with your career plans.
- A resume with a recent ID photo.
- Copies of diplomas at the master level. Originals must be presented at registration.
- Transcripts in French or English.
- A photocopy of your national identity card, passport, family book or an excerpt of your birth act (with a translation into French or English for the foreign candidates).
- Two or more confidential attestations under the format hereafter, filled by academic or professional officials (including one filled by official of your workplace: training course tutors, …)
- A €150 immediate payment for application expenses, by check payable or by bank transfer These charges will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if your application is unsuccessful.