Air quality and transportation workshop 2018
FROM 29TH TO 30TH NOVEMBER 2018, ESTACA IS ORGANIZING THE FIRST WORKSHOP ON AIR QUALITY AND TRANSPORTATION. THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT ESTACA PARIS-SACLAY CAMPUS IN SAINT-QUENTIN-EN-YVELINES, FRANCE.
The main topics are :
- Actual Situation of Outdoor Air Quality: measurements, simulations in different situations: ground traffic, airports, ports,…
- Actual Situation of Indoor Air Quality and Interactions with Outdoor Pollution: measurements, simulations in enclosed environments: railway stations, vehicle In-cabin, traffic surrounding buildings,…
- Air Pollution Health Impact: panel and/or epidemiological studies, in vivo animal studies or in vitro cellular, studies, toxicity of combustion sources,…
3 Plenary sessions (one for each topic) and posters session
ESTACA, a transport and mobility engineering college
As a specialized post-baccalaureate engineering college, ESTACA is a major European player in the field of transport and mobility. It prepares students to work in the areas of aeronautics, automotive, railway and guided-transport, and space with innovative teaching strategies that are at the very heart of current transport issues (eco-design, on-board systems, propulsion systems and on-board energy, etc.) and a fully developed research center. ESTACA gives students first-hand experience in using technology and provides expertise recognized throughout the industry.
ESTACA research center conducts activities on innovative technology for transport and mobility, to meet the environmental and social challenges we are facing today. Indeed, working on emerging technology for green and sustainable transportation is the best way to meet the needs of our current and future mobility. The school is actively involved in academic, industrial and scientific collaborations regionally (competition clusters, Institutes of Excellence, etc.), nationally (ISAE group) and internationally (Campus France).
1. WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
ESTACA INTERNATIONAL WEEK 2018 is open to researchers, engineers, industrial and institutional experts, decision makers, transport managers and users, construction and engineering companies, traffic operation managers, transport operators, vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, local authorities, governmental bodies and non-governmental organizations.
2. KEY DATES
15TH OCTOBER 2018 : DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
15TH OCTOBER 2018 : APPLICATION DEADLINE
5TH NOVEMBER 2018 : RELEASE OF THE FINAL PROGRAM
29TH TO 30TH NOVEMMBER 2018 : AQT WORKSHOP
3. ORAL PRESENTATION AND POSTER
You are warmly invited to present your research work during AQT workshop. Please see the workshop topics for more details.
- Oral presentations and posters sessions will occur from Thursday 29th to Friday 30th.
- Oral presentation should last 30 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for question time).
- Posters will be displayed in the hall.
- Required format for posters: A0 (84.1 x 118.90 centimeters) / 33.1 x 46.80 inches
Register online, select ‘oral presentation’ or ‘poster session’, and indicate your topic.
Authors will be informed about the session and day of their oral presentation by November1st.
4 PRACTICAL INFORMATION
A. VENUE FACILITIES
ESTACA – PAris-Saclay CAMPUS
12 rue Paul Delouvrier (D-10)
Phone : +33 (0)1 75 64 50 41
Geographic location: click here
ESTACA – PAris-SAclay CAMPUS – ACCESS
By train from Paris (SNCF)
Line N (30 minutes from Paris Montparnasse) and rer C (different stations in Paris)
Line U (30 minutes from La Defense)
By car From Paris Freeway A13 and then A12
By bus From Paris Line 475 : https://www.sqybus.fr/ligne/ligne-475
5. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Amine Mehel, Associate Professor,
Frédéric MURZYN, Associate Professor,
Georges FOKOUA, Associate Professor,
Benoit SAGOT, Associate Professor,
Catherine FORVEILLE, Communication Officer,
Seyni MBAYE, Corporate Officer,
Philippe CUVELIER, Mechanical Department Head,