Student Engineer Course
The student engineer spends four months making the skills acquired during training available to the company. He/she does a productive job as part of a team. He/she works under the responsibility of a serving engineer and takes part in completing a project or a study for:
- Applying the scientific and technical knowledge already acquired during the training curriculum,
- Discovering qualities that were hardly required or not required at all during the training curriculum,
- Incorporation into a team,
- Taking an active part in the assignment defined by the company,
- Developing his/her sense of organisation,
- Experiencing the human relationships within the company.
Examples of work-experience courses completed :
- Improving safety systems for guided transport on tramways,
- Mechanical design of turbomachines and evaluation of CAD tools
- Characterising the optimal size of a battery for connection within a hybrid vehicle.