Admission for Non-Exchange Students
If you are a student from a non-partner university, you can also apply for our French and English programmes. We can insure you of the highest quality of our courses.
If you come from a non-partner university, you will have to pay school fees for your studies at ESTACA. The fee amount may vary depending on the programme.
Exchange opportunities (courses taught in French and in English except the Advanced Master) only for a semester or a year:
Only students who have a B2 level in French (or equivalent) may apply for our standard engineering courses.
To get information about the curriculum of 3rd, 4th, 5th, Advanced Masters and AAD Program please download the courses’ catalogue.
Here are the steps required to apply:
- Download and fill in the application form for visiting students (from non-partner universities)
- Receive your acceptance letter. It will be directly sent to you.
- Apply for your French visa (if you are a non-European citizen)
To get more information about the curriculum, please go on: http://www.estaca.fr/formations/estaca.html
The application deadlines are:
- For the Autumn Semester: May 1st
- For the Spring Semester: October 15th
For the international students who wish to apply for a degree seeking, please visit the admission website.
ENGLISH taught courses
Post-Master Degree Aeronautical Operations and Maintenance
More informations on the dedicated page Post-Master Degree Admission procedure
Advanced Master Programme in Embedded Lighting Systems
More informations on the dedicated page Advanced Master Admission procedure
Automotive & Aeronautics Design Programme
Students should complete a file including :
- Application form: ESTACA to download
- Official university transcripts CV/ résumé
- A confidential recommendation from a professor acquainted with your academic qualifications
- Statement of intention to apply for ESTACA International Programme (explain your motivations)
- If English is not your native language, please provide us with English proficiency certificat: TOEFL iBT: 79 or TOEIC: 785 or IELTS: 6.0
- Passport/ I.D. copy
- ERASMUS students must also complete the ECTS learning agreement to be printed out and signed by the home university:
Application deadline: October 15th
The semester fee is 3 500€